Please contact your Allscripts Account Representative to purchase NoteSwift licenses for Professional EHR.
NoteSwift dramatically accelerates patient documentation for providers using Allscripts Professional EHR with Dragon Medical speech recognition. It’s simply the fastest and most accurate way to document an entire note or sections of a note. With NoteSwift, you’ll complete patient documentation in a fraction of the time it takes you now – in most cases in less than 3 minutes. NoteSwift reduces 100 or more mouse clicks to fewer than 5 for a single patient note. NoteSwift clients report that spending less time on documentation means they can see more patients every day, have more face-to-face time with their patients, and still get home in time for dinner.
Navigate through the note using the same words in the Allscripts Professional user interface
• Stop getting lost in layers of menus and screens. Let NoteSwift do the navigating for you. To jump to a different section of the note, just say it, and you’ll be taken there automatically.
• Use speech instead of clicking on buttons.
• Check boxes are automatically filled by just speaking the word associated with it.
Just say it! Enter structured data and narrative text via natural speech
• Use just your voice to place structured data into the correct fields. It’s the natural way to speak your patient notes – no commands, no special codes, just NoteSwift.
• NoteSwift links the narrative details with the structured data, enhancing the overall clarity and completeness of the chart.
• Reason for Visit – Just say the symptom and NoteSwift automatically searches for it. Multiple findings can be entered in a single voice stream without the need to repeat “Next finding.” Entries are made via natural dictation, so that “Week: 2” becomes “2 weeks ago.”
• Assessment & Plan – When updating current medications, simply speak the patient’s past and current medications into the note instead of time-consuming manual keyboard entry.
• NoteSwift’s Alias utility lets you substitute a custom word or phrase as a shortcut for your most frequently used notations.
Prescribe in less than 5 seconds!
• Enter prescriptions exactly as you would say them. Simply say the drug name, strength, dosage, days, quantity, and refills. In less than 5 seconds your e-prescription is ready to be sent to the patient’s local or mail-order pharmacy.
• NoteSwift’s new Med-Alias file immediately recognizes the top 100 prescribed drugs.
Reduce reimbursement denials and delays
• Eliminate mistakes caused by “slipping while clicking” on dropdown menus.
• Fewer clicks mean fewer errors.
• Accurate coding helps minimize reimbursement denials and delays.
Meet Meaningful Use requirements
• Allergies, attributes, tobacco use, diagnosis/relation entered as structured and discrete data.
• Automatically enters family and social history as structured data.
• ICD-10 codes are entered via natural speech.
System specifications and requirements
• Allscripts Professional EHR versions 14 and 15 supported.
• NoteSwift works in Allscripts Hosted, RDP, Citrix or local environments.
• Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 supported.
• Minimum computer requirements: Intel® Core™ i3 4110 or higher (or AMD equivalent), 4 GB RAM.
NoteSwift for Allscripts Professional EHR is certified by Allscripts.
To request a live NoteSwift demo geared towards your practice, click on the “Email company” button in the upper left corner of this screen, or contact your Allscripts account representative.